recent posts

Women know better!





"Two little birds seating in a chest, a man bird and a female bird, and they just seating there happy. And then, the female bird gets up and decides that she doesn't want to be with him no more, she doesn't just fly away, she does it like woman...she does like this, she takes one twig and flies to the other side of the town, where she wants to move...Then she flies back, very patient...Two weeks later she takes another twig, flies to the other side of the town, male bird just seating there happy having his meal, he doesnt know what is happening. Just like a woman she doesnt leave one nest till she got another nest. The woman knows when the man isnt the one, she just decides to be patient. Man, if you dont believe what I am telling you, go home and check your bank account...If you got a 25 dollars missing, that's a twig and she is ready to fly away!"

by Madea (Tyler Perry)

Women know better! Women know better! Reviewed by Anônimo on fevereiro 25, 2013 Rating: 5

Nenhum comentário:

top navigation

Tecnologia do Blogger.

About me

I am willing to share my own stories and use my platform to talk about movies, books, music, volunteering, traveling and relationships.

My first publication was a fiction novel ‘Sem Valor’ (meaning Worthless) where I addressed autism and prostitution; wrote a short-fiction story ‘Hello. My name is Thulani’ featured on ‘Aerial 2018’ about transgender issues and represents an allegory of identity crisis, meaning everyone is in transition to something; co-authored with six African authors on a motivational book ‘Destiny Sagacity’ about the power of destiny; my memoir ‘The story is about me’ tells my adventures volunteering in Uganda and staying with a family in the village of Wakiso; and my recent offering “Read my Book’ is a fictional approach to apartheid.

Formulário de contato

Nome

E-mail *

Mensagem *

Pesquisar este blog

Featured Post

Featured Post

Translate

Popular Posts