recent posts

I love you more...



I am still trying to figure out what happened and if I was dreaming...I guess it wasn't a dream because if it was it wouldn't be that hurtful. Since the day I met you I felt there was something intriguing and mysterious about you. Now I came to realize that you have super powers, you were able to enter my heart so quickly. I don't know if it was your confidence, serenity or your appreciation towards me. How could you define me so well? I remember the things you told me and how much impact they had on me...You told me I was 'genuine' and 'strong'. All this time they would mistake me for naive or conceited but you got it right by just looking at me...They couldn't read me like you did and I was saving my true self for someone who could.


The first time you touched me you said that you could tell that I was hurt. And I thought nothing could ever hurt me anymore because I had you but I guess only you could and you did. Maybe because you were so powerful or since you showed me your weakness. Although you knew me I could never understand you and I tried. I tried to get to know your demons so I could protect you but you denied my comfort. They say people fear what they don't understand and I feared you and what your love could do to me.


Why you? Was it because you were so distant and so out of this world? Was it the fact that you wanted my soul instead of my body? Or was it because you were from another nation? The thing about falling in love with someone from another country it's just different...They are not aware of your past; moral failures; and what you went through in high school so they are able to love you completely and surpass your darkest secrets. They see the best version of yourself and give you the best love in return...



I don't know what is the message within this words but I just wanted you to know how real it was and how naturally I was able to express my emotions...I don't know exactly what you were going through and I think I don't have the right to invade your space but I just hope you are ok and I am here for you. Even though there are borders that distance us, I never felt so close to anyone... I felt love and acceptance and I am not afraid of your love anymore...

June 2016
Lunga Izata


Photo credit: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/friendly-interest/201904/the-violation-love-languages

I love you more... I love you more... Reviewed by Anônimo on junho 17, 2016 Rating: 5

3 comentários:

  1. Beautiful Miss lzata,so touching❤.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. That is a moving piece. Wow
    Thank you for it. You've unpacked the reason it is easier to love an outsider. I love the reason you so eloquently out that it is because they don't know your baggage and love what presents in front of them. That is comforting. Baggage can be limiting.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. That is a moving piece. Wow
    Thank you for it. You've unpacked the reason it is easier to love an outsider. I love the reason you so eloquently out that it is because they don't know your baggage and love what presents in front of them. That is comforting. Baggage can be limiting.

    ResponderExcluir

top navigation

Tecnologia do Blogger.

About me

I am willing to share my own stories and use my platform to talk about movies, books, music, volunteering, traveling and relationships.

My first publication was a fiction novel ‘Sem Valor’ (meaning Worthless) where I addressed autism and prostitution; wrote a short-fiction story ‘Hello. My name is Thulani’ featured on ‘Aerial 2018’ about transgender issues and represents an allegory of identity crisis, meaning everyone is in transition to something; co-authored with six African authors on a motivational book ‘Destiny Sagacity’ about the power of destiny; my memoir ‘The story is about me’ tells my adventures volunteering in Uganda and staying with a family in the village of Wakiso; and my recent offering “Read my Book’ is a fictional approach to apartheid.

Formulário de contato

Nome

E-mail *

Mensagem *

Pesquisar este blog

Featured Post

Featured Post

Translate

Popular Posts