recent posts

I love music

I have been thinking about writing about music for quite a while now. Isn’t it funny that the first thing that came to my teacher’s mind as an idea for a short essay, was music? Think about it…music makes the world go around, not money. But then again, music makes a lot of money. I just love how it makes me feel, like something else gets hold of my body, like I am making love but with soul, protection, integrity, chemistry. Of course, I am talking particularly about Kizomba. If there is something that makes me a true Angolan, is Kizomba. Kizomba makes my soul shrink, like I become small and powerless…it amazes me, like all of the sudden I want to be happy, joyful, hopeful…it makes me love life.

 

 

If the universe created something like music, it definitely validates how this life is amazing. Even the fast ones, with pumping beats, makes you beg them to never end…like you want it to last forever, just like an orgasm.

 

 

I always wanted to write lyrics, to pour out my feelings so everyone can hear them. Imagine me at some party completely wasted and a song written by me is playing. That would be magical!

 

 

I always thought languages were universal but nah, music is. Everyone understands it…I can listen to Korean pop, Brazilian Samba, Portuguese Fado, American Rap, Mexican salsa and feel connected to them…to their pain, struggles, history…

 

 

 

hey, I love music. 

 


 

I love music I love music Reviewed by Lunga Noélia Izata on abril 23, 2021 Rating: 5

Nenhum comentário:

top navigation

Tecnologia do Blogger.

About me

I am willing to share my own stories and use my platform to talk about movies, books, music, volunteering, traveling and relationships.

My first publication was a fiction novel ‘Sem Valor’ (meaning Worthless) where I addressed autism and prostitution; wrote a short-fiction story ‘Hello. My name is Thulani’ featured on ‘Aerial 2018’ about transgender issues and represents an allegory of identity crisis, meaning everyone is in transition to something; co-authored with six African authors on a motivational book ‘Destiny Sagacity’ about the power of destiny; my memoir ‘The story is about me’ tells my adventures volunteering in Uganda and staying with a family in the village of Wakiso; and my recent offering “Read my Book’ is a fictional approach to apartheid.

Formulário de contato

Nome

E-mail *

Mensagem *

Pesquisar este blog

Featured Post

Featured Post

Translate

Popular Posts